Chrysler Repair/Headlight assembly: '97 Ram

Question
1997 dodge ram 1500 5.9v8   How do I remove headlight assemblies (Bot Sides)

Answer
Hi Joe,
I just found your question in the "pool" to which it had been referred by Kevin. As explained in my 'expertise' section, I only have manuals for '04 on for the trucks. I can send you a page or two from that manual that shows how to remove the assembly for the '04. If you would tell me your email address I can send those pages to you. When you tell me your address don't use the "@" symbol but instead use "at", otherwise the address will be deleted.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston