Chrysler Repair/No heat in 2008 Sebring 2.7

Getting no heat and slow to warm up. When engine warm lower radiator hose not warm. Suspect thermostat. Where is it located?

Hi Randy,
It is located on the left side of the engine near the front of the engine, fairly low. Unfortunately there are a number (14) of steps required to remove it. I have the procedure on a CD which I can copy the pages from and attach them to an email I would send to you directly. I need to know your email address but when you tell me don't use the @ symbol, rather use "at" or otherwise it will be erased from your follow-up question.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).