Chrysler Repair/No heat in 2008 Sebring 2.7

Question
Getting no heat and slow to warm up. When engine warm lower radiator hose not warm. Suspect thermostat. Where is it located?

Answer
Hi Randy,
It is located on the left side of the engine near the front of the engine, fairly low. Unfortunately there are a number (14) of steps required to remove it. I have the procedure on a CD which I can copy the pages from and attach them to an email I would send to you directly. I need to know your email address but when you tell me don't use the @ symbol, rather use "at" or otherwise it will be erased from your follow-up question.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston