Chrysler Repair/Limp mode '93 concorde

Question
QUESTION: Okay, 93 concorde 3.3l Last year I had the shift solenoid changed and I was good for a while. Now I'm stuck in limp mode. About a second after putting it into drive I feel a slight shudder that I've come to mean. "I quit" and I'm in limp mode. To add to the situation my rpm gauge goes crazy when I hit about 4000rpms I can also feel some shaking and shuddering going on. I just changed the input and output speed sensors thinking that may be the issue. No luck.

ANSWER: Hi Steve,
I would get a fault code readout of the transmission control module using an OBD-I code reader that plugs into the blue 6-pin plug to the right of the steering column under the dash. Be sure that whoever does the readout gets the two-digit number from the TRANSMISSION control module, not from the engine control module because those numbers overlap and can therefor be wrong for diagnosing the transmission problem. The shop would need the Chrysler DRB-II reader of the equivalent Snap-on Reader from the early 90's to get the proper code readout. Let me know the numbers and we'll go from there. While they are at it, have them do the code read out from the powertrain control module as well which may tell us why you have shuddering.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks for doing that,
Roland

QUESTION: The guy I talked to today says the only codes were for the overdrive pressure circuit and the battery being disconnected. Maybe a wiring issue?

Answer
Hi Steve,
There are two codes related to the OD pressure,
21 which is about the circuit
31 which is about the circuit switch
so find out which it is and let me know. The issue may be wiring, but there are other possibilities as well.
There is a diagnostic test for both of those codes which runs about 8 pages in the '92 manual that I have and could photocopy and postal mail to you. If you would send me back 3 postal stamps to cover my costs that would be appreciated. So let me know a postal mailing address if you want them.
Thanks for the previous rating and nomination of me which you are welcome to do both again.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston