Chrysler Repair/no power to 3 fuses in 2004 chrysler sebring, 2.7l, disribution box

What would cause a no bus error?  The vehicle has 3 fuses in the distribution box, slot 23,24, and 25 with no power to them.  The fuses were not blown - just no power to them.  Car was running fine, turned it off and then it wouldn't start and gave the no bus error.  The fuses are as follows: fuse 25 = 20 amp O2 SSR/ ALT/ EGR
         fuse 24= 20 Amp Injector Coil
         fuse 23= 20 Amp Relays
None of them have power coming into them.  What would be a common denominator that would cause all 3 not to have power?

Hi Darren,
Fuse 23 gets power from the ignition switch (circuit A23) which in turn gets its power from fuse 8 in the PDC. Fuse 23 powers many relay actuation coils and the pcm. So check fuse 8. Fuses 24 and 25 get their power from the ASD relay (circuit A142) and that relay needs fuse 14 in the PDC as well as of course being activated by the pcm. So if the pcm isn't getting power then that might be the reason for no bus and no power to 24 and 25.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).