Chrysler Repair/rear wheel bearing hub: minivan

Question
QUESTION: We can't get the rear wheel bearing hub out. We have all the crews out and it just won't budge. We don't have air tools. What can we do.

ANSWER: Hi Christina,
What is the year, model, body style of the vehicle?
Roland

QUESTION: Sorry. I have a 2000 chrysler voyages se 3.3

Answer
Hi Christina,
The manual is very brief about this. The hub and bearing assembly is a complete unit unto itself and cannot be taken apart in an attempt to repair it.
The unit is attached to the rear axle using 4 mounting bolts from the back side.
The '04 manual that I have on a CD shows a procedure to remove the hub and bearing if it is corroded "on". I can send you the pages for that via an email. Tell me your email address, but don't use the @ symbol instead us "at".
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston