You are here:

Chrysler Repair/valve body removal 41te tranny


please send me pictures on removal. I need to change the TRS and I am afraid to loose parts position when I lower the valve body from underneath the Van. How do you install these loose parts during re-assembly?



Hi Ben,
I have the '04-06 manuals on CD which I believe would apply to the year of your van, but tell me the year. I can send you the pages but I need to know your email address. When you tell me that don't use the @ symbol, instead us "at" or the address will be automatically erased.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Thanks for the rating, nomination and kind remarks. Did you want the pages? I didn't get your email address.

Chrysler Repair

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Roland Finston


Get a Free Fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2012 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.


Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

Awards and Honors
"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).

©2017 All rights reserved.