Chrysler Repair/'01 300c: won]t start

Question
2001 Chrysler 300M! The car will not start! It is turning over and firing but not starting! Replaced the fuel pump and spark plugs! Checked all fuses! The rail is showing there is gas going  to the motor! Need to know which way to go next!

Answer
Hi Stephanie,
Try using the ignition key to get a fault code readout. Turn the key: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in an elapsed time of 5 seconds or less. Then watch the odometer window in the instrument cluster to see if the mileage reading is replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by a P. Let me know what you find.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston