Chrysler Repair/ABS light on 1998 Sebring Convertible

Question
Hi Roland, I could use your help again on my 98 Sebring Convertible.  One of the brake lines rusted out and leaked.  The master cylinder emptied out and I lost the brakes.  I replaced two of the lines, added new brake fluid, and bled the system.  Things were fine for a week, but the other day the ABS and the TRAC OFF lights came on.  I don't know if this is related to the work I did or just coincidence.  I think I need an ABS scanner to read the code, but my current scanner is OBD2 only, not ABS or SRS.  I'm looking for a new scanner that will help me read the code, but the ones I have looked at so far won't work with this specific car.  Do you happen to know of one that will work with a 1998 Sebring?

And, if you have any other advice, I'd like to hear that also.  thanks again for all your help.

Bill

Answer
Unfortunately the Chrysler service manuals I have only speak of using the Chrysler DRB tool.
The system in the car is ITT Teves Mark 20 if that is of any help and it apparently uses the same diagnostic tool connector as for others modules. The socket is under the dash, on the underside panel directly next to the left side kick panel and it only is for accessing the ABS system.  I wish I could give you more specifics but I am limited to Chrysler manuals for the most part.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston