Chrysler Repair/Instrument cluster needles lightning: '02 PT

Question
After swapping the lightbulbs of the instrumentcluster of my 2002 PT Cruiser for LED's I found the the needles of all the gauges were no longer lit. Checking the LED's gave no sollution; all were working perfect.
Recently I got fed up with it and purchased the T5 lightbulbs (glas). Replaced all LED's but got again the same result: Perfect lightning of the dashboard, but nothing on the needles.

What could be the sollution? Do the needles perhaps get lighted by a seperate light? or maybe a prisma?

I have to admit that I always change the lights "hot", so attached to the battery. Untill now no damage to the computer...

Answer
Hi Richard,
Check fuses # 10 and #13 in the box in the cabin as these power the gauges. There should be 12v on pin 14 of the plug as well as pin 4 of the same plug when the key is in the run position. Finally check the connection of pin 1 for continuity to ground. Those are the possible causes for this according to the '02 manual.
Let me know if that doesn't solve this.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston