Chrysler Repair/'00 300m: ATC codes 23,24,35

I have gotten codes 23,24, and 35.   The climate control doesnt blow hot or cold at all.   I have replaced the blend door actuator and that didn't help.  i'm at a loss for what to try

Hi David,
Check fuses 7,14,16,18,19 which power the body control module. Also check the pink/dark blue wire at either the blend or the mode door actuator to verify that it shows 5V with the key 'on'.
If those check out then:
Those fault codes refer to the blend/mode doors and evaporator temperature sensor. According to the wiring diagrams the three exclusively share a common ground wire. Each has item has a dark blue/gray which goes to a common splice and then that same color wire goes to pin 5 of a 16-pin natural color dis-connector which is located under the dash on the right side of the center stack (basically the right rear corner of the ATC control panel. From that connector the common ground wire goes to the body control module gray plug at pin 8 which is located on the left hand end of the dash, also under the dash (that module is linked together with the fuse panel at the left hand end, and the combined units may have to be removed to access the plug in question, from underneath).
So my thought is because that wire is involved in all three of the codes it is most likely the cause of the codes and thus the cause of no heat/cool control. It may be a fault in the common splice, the natural color connector, or the wire to the bcm plug. I don't see a more likely reason for those three codes to be present at the same time.
If you are 'up' to  checking out the situation with a continuity/ohm tester I can send you the pages that show the locations and the wiring diagrams, as attachments to an email. But you need to tell me your email address to do that. Don't use the @ symbol, instead use 'at' or the address will be erased.

Probably the best approach would be to remove the ATC control panel to access the disconnect and then from pin 5 of it check the connection to the actuators/sensor and then to the bcm.
I suspect you will find the ground wire is "open" or possibly shorted to a source of voltage.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).