Chrysler Repair/2,7L: water pump leak?

Question
QUESTION: I have 02 chrysler sebring 2.7l 4d sedan with water pump leak. I replace the the water pump with new gasket but still I'm getting a leak from the weep hole. It's the third different pump I have installed in this car wit same leaking problem.  I need help try resolve this leaking problem.

ANSWER: Hi Francisco:
The weep hole is expected to release small amounts of fluid. The issue is how much.
I suspect you may be over-reacting to this. "Replace the pump only if a heavy deposit or a steady flow of engine coolant is evident on the side of the engine block" is the exact wording of the manual. That degree of loss would indicate a shaft seal failure, otherwise ignore it.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

QUESTION: Ones it warms up the coolant starts to pour out the weep hole with all three pumps that I installed in the chrysler

Answer
Have you checked the air pressure relief cap on the system? It is supposed to hold to 15 psi. Is the system perhaps clogged, overheating, and therefor over pressurized? If the system is remaining in the proper temperature range then it should not over pressurize. I can't think of any other reason for a larger than normal 'weep' from the weep hole. Are you using a 50/50 mix of antifreeze and water?

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston