Chrysler Repair/2004 Chrysler 300m 3.5HO: rocker assembly

QUESTION: Got a knocking noise under passenger valve cover pulled that nothing out of of the norm pulled rocker assbly nothigand can i Change that with motor still in car

ANSWER: Hi Elmer,
Yes, the rocker assembly can be removed, but it would be good for you to have the manual pages about the procedure. Tell me your email address and I will attach those pages to an email I send to you directly. But don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or the address will be erased.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

QUESTION: Can the rod bearings be changed with motor in can 2004 Chrysler 300M 3.5HO

Hi Elmer,
I will copy the pages about the rocker arm assembly and email those to you shortly. On the rod bearings, the manual is not specific but I will send you the pages about changing those out also. Thanks for the rating and nomination. You can do both of those again if you would care to do so.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).