Chrysler Repair/2004 Chrysler 300m 3.5HO: rocker assembly

Question
QUESTION: Got a knocking noise under passenger valve cover pulled that nothing out of of the norm pulled rocker assbly nothigand can i Change that with motor still in car

ANSWER: Hi Elmer,
Yes, the rocker assembly can be removed, but it would be good for you to have the manual pages about the procedure. Tell me your email address and I will attach those pages to an email I send to you directly. But don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or the address will be erased.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

QUESTION: Can the rod bearings be changed with motor in can 2004 Chrysler 300M 3.5HO

JrpaceATrocketmail.com

Answer
Hi Elmer,
I will copy the pages about the rocker arm assembly and email those to you shortly. On the rod bearings, the manual is not specific but I will send you the pages about changing those out also. Thanks for the rating and nomination. You can do both of those again if you would care to do so.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston