Chrysler Repair/chrysler 300m: no start

Question
The Chrysler 300 m was working fine all day and then when I went out to try to start it at the end of the day I turn the key in the ignition and all it did was turn over but it would not start and it did this over and over again.

Answer
Hi Brian,
To get a start on this "no start" use you ignition key: turn it "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window to see the mileage reading replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by a P. Let me know the number and we'll go from there. It is a fault code which the engine controller has recognized as being involved in the problem. Tell me what is the year model and which engine (L) size you have.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston