Chrysler Repair/Shifter Cable

Question
I am attempting to remove and replace the shifter cable in my 2000 Chrysler Concorde.  It is an automatic on the console.  Disconnecting the cable ends was easy enough but I can't figure out how to free the cable from the bracket or whatever is securing it to the transmission body.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Answer
Hi Paul,
I have the '04 manual on a CD from which I can copy pages and attach them to an email I would send to you directly. Let me know your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at", or the address will be erased. The pages show the complete process and also adjustments.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston