Chrysler Repair/'06 T & C power doors

Question
I have a 2006 T & C Limited with power sliding doors. The doors operate ok using the pillar switches and the oh console switches but will not open or close when using the door handles. Have checked wiring and seems to be good. Could it be a relay or is it the door switch.

Answer
Hi Bob,
I am not personally familiar with the power door opening/closing actuation choices. However I see that there is a provision to inhibit the opening/closing of the sliding doors by a "child" presumably sitting in the rear of the van. Might it be that this choice has been requested without your being aware of it?
Check the owner's manual for a description of how this feature works. Let me know if that is not the cause. There is also self-diagnostic capability via a plug-in code reader which could be the approach to identifying the cause of the problem.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston