Chrysler Repair/2000 300m will turn over but won't start

well im stumped big time!!! my car ran and drove the day this happened. unfortunately i was not driving it when it failed. i have checked or replaced the fallowing; starter(new)spark plugs(new)batt (new)all fuses (none bad) timing (correct) coil packs (firing well)injectors (good) fresh fuel and a can of heat and still no start. like i said it will turn over but will not start. had the codes checked and none were present. i did get a p 1684 code on the odometer,my guide says that the batt has been disconnected in the last 50 starts.this i know. as it turns over there is a squawking noise and it acts like it will start but just wont get there. any help u can offer will b greatly appreciated! in closing my car is a 2000 chrysler 300m w/ the 3.5 high output motor.

Hi Joe,
A no start with no codes means that it has to be either fuel supply, spark, compression, or mixture.
On the fuel issue: do you hear the fuel pump run for about 1 second when you turn the key to the 'run' position, which would be the normal behavior. Listen for a hum at the fuel tank. It starts running again when you activate the starter but you might not be able to hear that.
It is also possible to chack fuel pressure via a port on the fuel rail where you can attach a pressure gauge, but at least for now do verify that the fuel pump hums.
On the spark, did you verify that a plug is actually firing as you crank it over? By 'coil packs' did you mean the individual spark coils (one mounted on each plug) rather than a "coil pack" which I usually associate with a single multicoil (3) spark unit (pack)?
Compression of course would have to be checked with a compression gauge on one of the cylinders.
Mixture is often the reason for a no start with no codes: specifically the exhaust gas recirculation valve being gummed-up such that it is not closing tightly when the engine is turned off, or while it is decelerating to a stop which then causes a stall. You can remove the valve and examine its interior passageway for signs of plugging up and if the valve stem is accessible you could move that back and forth to be sure it moves freely and that internal spring-action moves the stem to a dead-stop in the closed position. That egr valve would be definitely something to investigate as if it is stuck ajar then the return of the exhaust gas to the intake manifold will definitely thin out the fuel/air ratio too much to allow for good combustion when starting.
Please let me know what you learn.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).