Chrysler Repair/'98 concorde lxi 3.2: no start

Question
i replaced the water pump and got the timing on the belt right then i fired it up and it ran for a lil bit then died. since then it wont start back up do u know whats wrong with it
?

Answer
Hi Christopher,
Take advantage of the on-board self-diagnostic feature by using the ignition key: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer of the cluster to see the mileage reading disappear and be replaced by a 4-digit number(s) preceded by a P. Let me know what that is and we'll go from there. That is the quickest/least expensive thing to do first.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston