Chrysler Repair/Will not start: '90 Imperial.

I ck the fuses but I didn't see a asd fuse I look inside by the glove box and under the hood I changed the bulb for the ck engine n it still didn't light up to get the code

Hi Robert,
I gave you directions for the finding the ASD (autoshutdown) relay, not the ASD fuse. That relay is located in the right rear corner of the power box under the hood.
Do you have a voltmeter or 12v glow light to check for voltage at the socket of the ASD relay as I described? Check fuse #8 under the dash as that powers the check engine light and has to be good for that light to work.
Thanks for the ratings/nominations for my previous answers.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).