Chrysler Repair/'00 Cirrus Heater/AC: air distribution won't change

Question
I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus.  I have replaced the blower resister but the air only blows through the windshield vent. When I change to other vents with the control it does not respond.  No matter where I place the direction control it only blows through the windshield vent.  Any suggestions.

Answer
Hi Shaun,
Sorry for the delay in responding but I just found your question in the 'pool' to which it had been referred by Kevin.
It is possible that the mode door motor, which operates the doors inside the unit, it out of calibration. To test that possibility, remove the IOD fuse which is #5 in the box behind the left end cap of the dash, for 60 seconds.  Then see if you regain control of the distribution. If not, then the air distribution motor itself needs to be replaced. Let me know and I can tell you where it is and how to replace it.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston