Chrysler Repair/Chrysler town and country: stabilizer bar link replacement

Question
Hey Roland, I was wondering what brand of sway bar links is recommended to replace worn ones on a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country, base model.  I had the front struts replaced, the sway bar links, and the tie rods replaced but the van is still not driving right, I continue to hear noises when going over a rough road, it still feels a little bumpy..  I'm pretty sure the mechanic put the MasterPro links in, should I have them put in a better brand, do you think that will help?

Answer
Hi Kitty,
I would not have specific info about brands of links. I did look at the manual and found that there are some quite specific instructions about the procedure to follow when doing the struts, sway bar bushings, and the links. It may be that the mechanic did not follow those procedures if he did not have the shop manual.
I can copy those 11 pages and send them to you as an attachment to an email I would send to you directly. You can show them to the mechanic who did the job. He could repeat the installation and perhaps improve things that way.
If you tell me your email address use "at" instead of "@", otherwise it will be erased.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston