Chrysler Repair/alarm stop working

Hi Roland how you doing,here is my question: I have a 1994 Chrysler New Yorker 3.5 no problems with the car so far,just it is the alarm that stop working,here is what happened ,sometimes when i pressing  the alarm it did not work properly ,this happened last week then stop working,so i replaced the batteries,and nothing happen,then my door locks stop working means if i want to lock my car from the inside i can not so i have to press all the door locks buttons with my hand,also the radio stop working,the visor mirror lights not working,both door mirror not working Neither,this never happen before just after the issue with the alarm,then i check the fuses in the side of the dash board and inside the engine compartment,all good,i disconnect the ground from the battery and leave for 15 minutes to see it will reset the alarm but nothing happen,then i unlocked manually both door with the key to reset it and nothing so at this time i do not know what  else to do,my guess is when the batteries die the  alarm lock it self,and then when i replace them it could not deactivate, tell me what you think,thanks.

Hi Tco,
I assume that by the "alarm" with its replaced batteries you are speaking of the remote keyless entry device.
As you list all the items that are not working the one common factor is that they all need to have a functioning "ignition off draw" fuse. That is a 10 amp fuse in the fuse box behind the left end-cap of the dash in position numbered either #13 or "IOD". So take a careful look at that fuse to be sure that it doesn't have a subtle crack in its internal wire. If that fuse is working then look closely at fuse G in the fuse box in the engine compartment which is 20 amp size. That fuse powers the IOD fuse's socket and the speed control unit only. Both of those fuses have to be good. Let me know what you find to be the situation.
Thank you for the rating and the nomination.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).