Chrysler Repair/Air vents no working correctly:'10 T & C

Question
I have read the questions here and I saw that a Chris answered a question similar to my question. There seems to be a calibration procedure for the air vents. Where do I find this procedure? I have a Chrysler 2010 Town and Country.

Answer
Hi Ralph,
The calibration procedure for the air vents was described in the '06 manual for the manual and the automatic temp control units. Let me give you that procedure for the manual type control:
Turn the ignition switch to "on" position.
Simultaneously push and hold the rear wash/wipe button and the recirculation button and hold for 5 seconds or more till their LED light begin to flash. The calibration should take about 2 minutes. If the LED's go out after 2 minutes then the calibration is completed. If they keep flashing then there is some sort of a fault that needs to be diagnosed with a fault code reader.
Now my '09 manual suggests that there is no calibration procedure and that instead a diagnostic fault code reader has to be plugged in and a search for such codes of the body type (code number prefixed by a B) be determined. The control unit appears to be different from the '06 unit, so I would suspect that you will not be able to do a calibration but rather if you believe there is a problem with the air vents that you find a shop with a code reader that can access the body codes and see if you can determine which code is present. The manual does have a section for remediating each of those possible codes but without a code number I would not know which one to pursue. The code has 4-digits and is preceded by a B.
Chances are if the air distribution is not what you expect, then one of the mode door actuators is failing. If you can describe which setting seems to not work then I can suggest which actuator might be the problem, and then you can go under the dash and check that specific actuator out.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston