Chrysler Repair/'05 T & C horn/airbag problem

Question
hi, i have a 2005 town + country van 3.3. the horn doesn't work from the steering wheel. it does work with the door locks and panic button. cruise control works and airbag light is not on. could it be the clocking spring? thanks

Answer
Hi Greg,
The fact that other circuits will activate the horn and that the airbag light is 'on' suggests to me that the clockspring is indeed not connecting. The wiring from the clockspring to the horn and the airbag circuits are different pathways so it would appear that the clockspring is the only item that would explain the double failure.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston