Chrysler Repair/Removing front fascia on a 1997 chrysler lhs

Question
I have a 1997 chrysler LHS . The car is in perfect condition one owner 86000 miles . I noticed the other day the that the left side of the front fascia clip is saging i touched it and it will rase back up . the right side is still where it belongs . My question is How do i remove the fascia clip. Or do you have any ideas how to fix it with out removing . just want to have a clean lines and right now it look like my left side is off.

Answer
Hi Kyle,
I have the '94 and '98 manuals and they differ slightly in the description of how to remove the front fascia. One way to tell is to look at the splash shield (the inner fender directly in front of each front tire) and notice whether there is a large rubber grommet (70 x 168 mm) just at the outer edge of that panel or not. If so, I can copy the page from the manual that shows the removal procedure that I have on a CD and attach it to an email I would send to you directly. Tell me your email address, but don't use the @, instead us "at".
If you don't show that grommet then I would photocopy the procedure from my paper '94 manual and postal mail it to you. I have not had the experience myself about removing the fascia or how the fasteners work so I can't tell you anything about how to correct sag other than to tell you about how to remove the fascia.
Thanks for the rating and nomination.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston