Chrysler Repair/Throttle cable replacement: Pacifica

Question
where do you start, from engine or inside. 2006 chrysler pacifica touring. cable is kinked and need to replace. do i need to by all parts or just the cable

Answer
Hi Julian,
The procedure for disconnecting the cable from the pedal and from the throttle body is described on 3 pages of the shop manual. It is not specified as to whether the cable is available separately from the cable sheath (so I don't know whether you will be able to just buy the cable and replace it or whether the cable and sheath are sold as a unit). The parts counter at a Chrysler dealer can look that up in their parts catalog. I can copy the three pages and attach them to an email I will send to you directly. Please tell me you email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or it will be erased automatically.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston