Chrysler Repair/'04 Pacifica: engine head removal

I am removing the heads on my 3.5L Front wheel drive Pacifica. Would you have any information on how to do this?

Hi Greg,
I have the '05 Pacifica Chrysler service manual on a CD and it no doubt would apply to the '04.
This project appears to be very lengthy and full of details It probably covers about 35 pages of the manual if you consider all the sub-systems that need to be removed as part of the process. Just the overall listing of the steps involved covers about 8 pages, and then the details of the sub-systems/sub-parts cover another 27 pages. This would be a significant effort on my part to copy the pages one by one and then attach them one by one to an email.
I have not taken on such an extensive copying job so far.
Have you looked into either buying the Chrysler service manual on paper, or on a CD? I am not familiar with other manuals such as those put out by Haynes but that might be looked into. You could check eBay for used manuals as well.
Let me know what your thoughts are now that I have told you about it. I can copy the 8 pages that outline the steps, so tell me your email address. But don't use @, instead us 'at', otherwise the address is automatically erased.
Please see the PS (below) and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).