Chrysler Repair/'04 Pacifica: engine head removal

Question
I am removing the heads on my 3.5L Front wheel drive Pacifica. Would you have any information on how to do this?

Thanks

Greg

Answer
Hi Greg,
I have the '05 Pacifica Chrysler service manual on a CD and it no doubt would apply to the '04.
This project appears to be very lengthy and full of details It probably covers about 35 pages of the manual if you consider all the sub-systems that need to be removed as part of the process. Just the overall listing of the steps involved covers about 8 pages, and then the details of the sub-systems/sub-parts cover another 27 pages. This would be a significant effort on my part to copy the pages one by one and then attach them one by one to an email.
I have not taken on such an extensive copying job so far.
Have you looked into either buying the Chrysler service manual on paper, or on a CD? I am not familiar with other manuals such as those put out by Haynes but that might be looked into. You could check eBay for used manuals as well.
Let me know what your thoughts are now that I have told you about it. I can copy the 8 pages that outline the steps, so tell me your email address. But don't use @, instead us 'at', otherwise the address is automatically erased.
Please see the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston