Chrysler Repair/'96 Sebring Radio" CD 'seek' button intermittent

Question
First,thank you for the service you provide! The "SEEK" button to advance to the next song when playing a CD is wearing out. Do you know of any individual or company who can repair the unit? Thank you. Rick

Answer
Hi Rick,
I don't know of such a company. May I suggest that you try spraying some electronic contact cleaner in the area that surrounds the button (available at electronic stores) using the straw applicator. It may just be oxidized and needs to be cleaned up. If that doesn't do it, you could remove the unit and open it up to more precisely locate the switch interior and try the same spray.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston