Chrysler Repair/ASD fuse repair; '97 Sebring conv. 2.5L

Question
Roland I remeasured the #5 fuse with the ignition off. it's resistance( with the multimeter set at 200)was 01.5 with nothing at ASD relay.Does this mean short at asd fuse relay plug in?If so how would I fix that. Thanks again for being so patient

Answer
Hi Steve,
Let me verify the situation just to be sure I understand:
Your measurement of 1.5 ohms between the #5 fuse socket's inboard pin #53 and ground was taken while:
ASD relay was removed,
fuses #5 and #1 in that same box also removed,
and the PCM plug which has the #46 pin also removed from the PCM,
correct?
Please verify this measurement under these exact conditions is indeed 1.5 ohms.
If that proves to be the case, let me know and I'll suggest what is wrong.
Thanks for the rating/nomination and kind remarks.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston