Chrysler Repair/battery is not charging

Question
the car is a 2008 Chrysler pt cruiser 2.4 non turbo....the problem is my battery (new) is not charging...I have changed the altinator 4 times and they are all used but I have had everyone of them tested....I know the hot wire on the altinator but I do not know where the plug (2 wires exiting the plug) wires run to....mechanically im good but this has to be electrical...I just replaced the motor and the altinator worked fine with the old motor...can I re wire the altinator with new wire and if so where do they wire to.  I would appreciate any info....I cant find a good wiring diagram any where....the car is for my mom and dad and need it to be right..thank you so much...jackie

Answer
Hi Jackie,
I have the '06 manual and it probably would apply to the '08 model as well. It is shown on 1 page which I can copy and attach to an email. Let me know your email address but don't use @, instead use "at", or the address will be automatically erased.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it,
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston