Chrysler Repair/fuel pump

QUESTION: no power at fuel pump. fuel pump fuse relay good ASD relay is good please helpP

ANSWER: how are you checking for power to teh fuel pump
and FYI  need to know what kinda car this is also

QUESTION: 2001 Chrysler subring convertible 2.7L I don't no teh is I used ohm meter and test light

ok and you are aware that the ASD is only turned on for 1-2 seconds  to give power to the fuel pump relay  and other items?  so unless you have a second person trying to start teh car or turn the key on and off  it will never show power at the fuel pump for you.

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP