Chrysler Repair/occupant sensor - Chrysler Town and Country

Question
QUESTION: Hi Roland,
I have a problem with airbag system. I have CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY 3.8L Limited year 2007. Airbag light is on. I used Bosch KTS 200 to check the problem and I found error 3122 it means occupant classification controler fault. I checked the wiring, it looks ok. I used the seat weight bladder emulator but I still is not fix.

ANSWER: Hi Lukas,
Can you tell me the letter prefix for the 3122 code and the exact title of the code?
Roland

QUESTION: Thank you for the answer. There is not any letter prefix, translation from polish to english (I am from Poland) of title is "occupant classification controler fault"

ANSWER: Hi Lukas,
I will try to find the fault code number based upon that name. I may have to delay my response until Tuesday as the '07 manual that I have on a CD can only be viewed via a Windows XP computer which I don't have here at home (I have window 7 Home) so I need to go to the local library and use one of their computers which run XP. Unfortunately the library won't be open until Tuesday as Monday is a holiday for "Labor Day". Thanks for you patience.
The '06 manual does show 2 codes about the occupant classification system:
"occupant classification undetermined" and "occupant classification module data transfer error". There are several pages for how to deal with each of those, but before copying them and attaching them to an email I would send to you directly I need to be sure which one is applicable the code that you are showing or find the code in the '07 manual.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks
Roland

Follow-up:
I was able to access the '07 manual and still don't find a 3122, and in the body section there are still just the 2 codes I listed by title that would appear to be related to the passenger airbag part of the restraint system. I would be pleased to copy the pages for both of those so you can see how they might apply to what you know so far. So tell me your email address but don't use "@" instead use "at". Otherwise the address will be automatically erased.
Thanks for the rating and nomination, Lukas. If you still have the copy of my initial response to your first question you are welcome to the a rating and nomination for that answer as well.
Roland
Revision: The 3122 code may be specific to the Bosch code reader numbering system as I also can't find a similar code in the '08 manual that I have. It does identify a 10 amp red fuse labeled M16 which if your fuse box is similarly configured in the '07 you might check that as it does power the occupant modules. Otherwise, check all the red 10 amp fuses in your power box to see if one is blown.

QUESTION: Thank you Roland. This is my email address ldusatgazeta.pl. Send me copy of the pages, please.

Answer
Hi Lukas,
PS I tried again. I believe your email address has to have a @ symbol. Try again to tell me your email address.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston