Chrysler Repair/P1776

Question
That code 1776 (in the absence of an additional code 1784) uniquely points to a problem in the valve body with the low-reverse switch valve. The valve body is accessible without removing the transmission but it does require dropping a pan on the bottom and removing the valve body for repair. So you could see if things get any better as weather warms but if not then doing the valve body repair is the solution. If the 1784 comes up too, then the possibility shifts toward the pressure switch/solenoid pack as the cause, again with the low-reverse section of that unit.
Removing and servicing the valve body is tricky so if you wanted to do it yourself you would want to have the pages from the service manual before starting. Let me know if you go that route and I can copy those off a CD and email them to you as attachements but I need to know your email address (tell me by a 'private' follow-up question).

Answer
Hi Carl,
This qeustion appears to be a copy of an answer that I gave you earlier. Did you have something else added to my answer that came from you which perhaps was deleted?
If it was your email address and you didn't use "at", instead of @, that would explain why it didn't come through. Tell me the year, model of the vehicle and use "at" when telling me your email address.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston