Chrysler Repair/Size of engine

QUESTION: The engine size of my PT Cruiser is 2.4L. If you could send the instructions for the repair of the head gasket I will give them to my brother and see what can be accomplished from there.
Thank you so much for your expertise.

ANSWER: Hi Cheryl,
I will be pleased to copy and send them to you. But I do need your email address as I am not given it by Allexperts. When you send me a follow-up don't use the @ symbol in your message but instead use "at" otherwise the address will be erased from your message.
If you would take a moment to do another rating and nomination I would appreciate that.

QUESTION: My email address: . I don't understand when you say to use "at" instead of @ in the email address. In my email address? Or AllExperts?

Contact Allexperts as you normally do to ask a follow-up question. In the text of your follow-up message to me do it this way;
as an example this is how I would successfully tell you my email address:  
Tell me yours in the same style substituting 'at' for '@'. Don't use the @ symbol.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).