Chrysler Repair/Size of engine

Question
QUESTION: The engine size of my PT Cruiser is 2.4L. If you could send the instructions for the repair of the head gasket I will give them to my brother and see what can be accomplished from there.
Thank you so much for your expertise.

ANSWER: Hi Cheryl,
I will be pleased to copy and send them to you. But I do need your email address as I am not given it by Allexperts. When you send me a follow-up don't use the @ symbol in your message but instead use "at" otherwise the address will be erased from your message.
If you would take a moment to do another rating and nomination I would appreciate that.
Thanks,
Roland

QUESTION: My email address: . I don't understand when you say to use "at" instead of @ in the email address. In my email address? Or AllExperts?

Answer
Contact Allexperts as you normally do to ask a follow-up question. In the text of your follow-up message to me do it this way;
as an example this is how I would successfully tell you my email address: rfinstonathotmail.com  
Tell me yours in the same style substituting 'at' for '@'. Don't use the @ symbol.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston