Chrysler Repair/2005 dodge stratus sxt 2.7l engine

Question
QUESTION: how do u set the timing marks on a dodge stratus 2005 2.7 liters 6 cylinder. what will be the position of #2 piston when #1 piston is on top dead end(TDC) as by mistake position of exhaust side was moved. how to align back.

ANSWER: Hi Asad,
The #2 piston is about 60 degrees of rotation behind that of cylinder #1. I am not clear as to exactly how the timing was set up, but it may be the case that no damage was done by the mistake, though it is critical to not try to turn the left and right side camshafts independently of one another as that could result in a valve being struck by a piston and damaged. Did you hear any serious noises when you tried the starter, or did the engine lock up?
The best way to tell you about setting up the timing chain correctly is for me to copy the pages from the manual and attach them to an email which I will send to you directly. To do that I need to know your email address. When you tell me that don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" otherwise the address is erased from your follow-up question before I see it.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

QUESTION: I did not hear any serious noise or engine did not lockup only hear the sound missfire. please send me copy the pages from the manual .

Answer
Hi Asad,
Thanks for the rating and nomination and kind words about me.
Please notice that your email address wasn't shown in your follow-up question. Please try again but don't us the @ symbol , but instead put 'at' when you tell me your address. The allexperts website doesn't share the questioners' address with the experts, so you have to tell me it yourself.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston