Chrysler Repair/]99 conxorde v6: some spark/no start

Question
QUESTION: Im not geting no spark .the car wants to turn over but wont start.any ideas

ANSWER: Hi Cameron,
Try using the ignition key to get a fault code readout. Turn it: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window to see the mileage reading replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by a P. Let me know the number and we'll go from there.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

QUESTION: Okay no code is comeing up.Im geting spark from some of the plugs

Answer
Hi Cameron,
Did you get any response in the odometer window, such as "done"? If not, try it again and if still no response then it would be best to try to use a plug-in code reader to get a fault code.
I am reluctant to recommend you try part replacement without a code. It may be that the camshaft position sensor is not producing a solid signal for all of the cylinder spark coils, but that may not be the cause either. If you are getting spark from at least ons coil on both sides of the engine then it is not likely a wiring problem affecting only one side.
Is there a history to this "no start" situation?
Let me know what anything further that you learn.
If you would rate/nominate me for this answer I would be appreciative.
Roland  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston