Chrysler Repair/chrysler '00 lhs: cabin air flow reduced

Turn on air or heat blower fan works great after an 1 hour or so air
movement almost stops but blower fan sounds like working fine

Hi Brenda,
Two possibilities:
The air distribution may change on its own accord and shift location from where you are directing it to go to a different location, so fell for air in those areas; or
there may be leaves blocking the air intake for the system. Open the hood and look at the air intake channel just in front of the windshield, at the far end of that channel on the passenger side of the vehicle to possibly clean out a collection of leaves that block the intake.
If the blower is sounding normal then it has to be one or the other of these reasons.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).