Chrysler Repair/Chrysler T&C van tps ghost voltage

Replaced a motor in a van. Now there is a ghost voltage on the TPS circuit. Actual TPS specs out fine. When I remove the plug and check the signal wire. I get 2.7 volts with the switch on, but not running. Was going to rewire in case something was pinched. Could it be the tranny module throwing this voltage out? Looking for ideas.

Lets start out by seeing whats the original issue you are having  then we can see what direction things need to go. unless you are knowledgeable with systems like tps  map cam  crank  they are have 3 wires  a signal  a return and a ground  so you will have 2 wires with voltage and one with a ground key on.

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP