Chrysler Repair/the lights dont come on instument panl

Question
QUESTION: 2004 pacifica, after having my battery post changed my troubles  began my instrument panel lights went out and my key will not lock or unlock my doors or trunk right passenger window will not go up or down cd player turns on but no volume so I took it to the dealer got it fixed everything worked but they never told me what they did besides reset several modules ok here is what the dealer said on my invoice found no communication with cluster skeem, bcm, tcm, checked bus wiring bus game back up test drove still working and if it occurs again it will need 4 hrs for more diag  to  start removing module to    see which one is bad but I got this info after i got to the dealer and cranked it,it had to be towed home.then to a different dealer  got   new battery things went well then it happened again.what you think about this

ANSWER: Hi Charlotte,
I will look at the wiring diagram for the vehicle. In the meantime, which ones of all these issues that you listed are currently still not working?
The lighting levels of the dash (including the instrument cluster) are variable and controlled from the switch pod). Are you saying that all the lights on the dash panel are not working or just the ones on the instrument cluster?
Can you drive the vehicle?
I assume that the 'clamp' for the battery post wire is what was changed somewhere in the past rather than the post itself (which is not changeable).
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

QUESTION: hello just the ones on the instrument cluster and yes it still drives and im sorry it was called a terminal I bought it at autozone

Answer
Hi Charlotte,
There are 6 fuses that relate to the instrument cluster but it is not clear which specifically powers the lights on it. So I would suggest that you check fuses 3,25,29,30,48 and 50 to see if one of those is blown. Let me know what you find.
I would appreciate a rating and nomination if this has been helpful.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston