Chrysler Repair/the lights dont come on instument panl

QUESTION: 2004 pacifica, after having my battery post changed my troubles  began my instrument panel lights went out and my key will not lock or unlock my doors or trunk right passenger window will not go up or down cd player turns on but no volume so I took it to the dealer got it fixed everything worked but they never told me what they did besides reset several modules ok here is what the dealer said on my invoice found no communication with cluster skeem, bcm, tcm, checked bus wiring bus game back up test drove still working and if it occurs again it will need 4 hrs for more diag  to  start removing module to    see which one is bad but I got this info after i got to the dealer and cranked it,it had to be towed home.then to a different dealer  got   new battery things went well then it happened again.what you think about this

ANSWER: Hi Charlotte,
I will look at the wiring diagram for the vehicle. In the meantime, which ones of all these issues that you listed are currently still not working?
The lighting levels of the dash (including the instrument cluster) are variable and controlled from the switch pod). Are you saying that all the lights on the dash panel are not working or just the ones on the instrument cluster?
Can you drive the vehicle?
I assume that the 'clamp' for the battery post wire is what was changed somewhere in the past rather than the post itself (which is not changeable).
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

QUESTION: hello just the ones on the instrument cluster and yes it still drives and im sorry it was called a terminal I bought it at autozone

Hi Charlotte,
There are 6 fuses that relate to the instrument cluster but it is not clear which specifically powers the lights on it. So I would suggest that you check fuses 3,25,29,30,48 and 50 to see if one of those is blown. Let me know what you find.
I would appreciate a rating and nomination if this has been helpful.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).