Chrysler Repair/'05 3.8L T & C: replace main bearings

Question
I'm wondering if you have to pull the engine to replace the main bearings and other bearings, or can you do it all from the oil pan. I've been told many different things. And beings you have so much experience with Chrysler's, I do believed your the right person to ask. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hi Robert,
The '05 manual says that you can remove the oil pan and then go through the procedure to replace the main bearings. What other bearings did you have in mind? I can copy the pages from a CD and attach them to an email which I would send to you directly so you can get an idea of the steps involved.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston