Chrysler Repair/2007 sebring transmission type

Question
Hi ,
i have  2007 sebring 4 dr. with a 2.4 world engine and automatic transmission, it has about 126k miles. i want to change the trans fluid and filter. The problem is i am not sure how to tell which model transmission i have so i can order the correct trans filter. It there a way to tell from outside the transmission? Is there some code to look for somewhere?
thanks
tom bochenek

Answer
Hi Tom,
Look at the body code plate. On the very bottom line the first three digits are a code for the transmission, but I will have to do some research to see what it stands for. I know it is either a 40te or a 41te. Let me know what you find.
Roland
PS: The 41te has the code DGL, but I can't find the code for the 40te. Thanks for the rating and nomination.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston