Chrysler Repair/'92 T&C: turn signals, heat blower do not work

Question
I have a 1992 Chrysler Town and Country Van with over 200K on it.  Of late the van starts, but sometimes the turn signals do not work, nor the heater blower.  Also the air bag light comes on.  So I shut off the van, restart it and presto the turn signals now work, and the heater blower also.  When this happens, and the van works correctly, the air bag light comes on for a moment then goes away like it should.  I checked the fuse panel, fuses seem good-I replaced one bad one-which had nothing to do with the issues-and now everything is working great again.
Ignition switch?  relay going bad?
living in SW MI

Answer
Hi Michael,
When it shows these multiple problems with the key in the run position, check to see if you have voltage on fuses 7,8,26 which are involved with those items and all of which are powered by a black/orange wire from pin 5 of the ignition switch. So if no voltage then that section of the switch is flakey. Otherwise, test all the fuses for the presence of voltage when the key is in the run position and let me know which are "cold". It might also be a loose ground connection but those three systems don't appear to share a common ground.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston