Chrysler Repair/96 Crystel Concorde interior lamps

Question
I have a 96 Chrysler Concorde my interior lamps will not go off when door is shut and the key is on what should I do

Answer
I would try standing outside on pushing inward on all the door to see which one turns off the lights. Then go to the latch striker fitting that is mounted in the door frame, loosen the screws that secure it the frame, them move the striker in-board a few millimeters, re-tighten the screws and then see whether the door is now held in more tightly to the frame which then turns off the lights.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston