Chrysler Repair/Engine Temperature gauge

Question
"My engine temperature gauge is maxing out and the car isn't hot. I changed the engine temperature sending unit but the gauge is flucating now. I can't find a coolant bleed valve on this 2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe, can you tell me where the bleed valve is located and if that is the problem or suggest something else?"

Answer
Hi Ronnie,
What is the range of the movement of the temperature gauge now? It is normal to have it vary, but so long as it is between 1/4 and 3/4 that is normal.
I don't believe there is a bleed valve for coolant, only the radiator drain valve.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston