Chrysler Repair/'07 300 sun roof not closing fully

Question
My son has a 2007 300 with a sun rood that will not close completely. The back edge of the glass remains about 3/8" from fully closing. Any help would be appreciated.

Answer
Hi Mike,
I have the '06 manual which should apply to the '07. There are about 30 pages so the first step would be to try and diagnose why it isn't closing all the way and then repair that specific part of the system. I can send you the table of contents and the pages about how it works/diagnosis and then see if you can identify which part might be causing the problem. Then I can send you the pages about that.
I need to know your email address to send those, but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or it will be erased automatically from your follow-up question.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston