Chrysler Repair/2002 Chrysler 300M airbag light .

Hi there I have an airbag lamp lit. I purchased on-line a used Miller Tool Airbag Load Tool 8443. The reason I purchased the newer one instead of the 8310 is because the newer tool will cover my wife's 2010 Jeep Liberty. It has many jumpers and there isn't any owners manaul. It does have a sheet that has the applications for each jumper on it but there isn't a listing for a 2002 LH vehicle.
I guess the question I have is would you happen to know which Miller Tool jumper I would use to troubleshoot each airbag on this 300M? And if you know of a location I could purchase a hard copy or download a file of the users manual for the Miller 8310 or 8443 would be appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance.

8443 is 06 and up  that why there is not a LH jumper.  and  what you should have purchased was a scanner tool that can access air bag module and get the codes for the lite.  The jumper tool is usually never used in most cases  only when there is a non simple solution.
Look around on here see if they have manauals you can buy for the jumpers

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP