Chrysler Repair/feeds and/or diagram Electric seat heater 2004

Question
I "pulled" a set of seats and console from a 2004 (maybe 2006) Chrysler Sebring Sedan from a U pull it junkyard. I got the seats to replace my daughter’s 2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan seats, which are worn out with holes, and it does not have electric heaters in the seats. I thought this would be a nice up-grade for her birthday. I also got the wiring harness too. However, the harness when I try to connect everything up connects at the power seat, connector to the drivers heater(6 blade connector with four blades, wires: Red/Wh,Red/Blk,Blk,Blu/Blk) , and the passenger heater, 6 prong connector(same as drivers). But there is not a connector to the dial heat control in the console, which has a seven blade in line connector. I do not have access to the schematic of how the seat heater wires connect to this seven blade controller. i have the shop manual from Chrysler to my car 2001 Sebring Sedan but seat heaters were not an option for the Sedan in 2001! I need to knowhow to wire this, or at least which wires are feed and ground to the elements, & relay feed from the color of wires above Thank you so much for your help.. Can you help me out. I can send you payment for this via Paypal.

Answer
Hi Mark,
The '04 wiring diagrams for the heated seats are on 4 pages of the manual that I have on a CD.
I can copy those pages and attach them to an email that I would send to you directly. I need to know your email address but when you tell me it don't use the @ symbol, instead us "at" or the address will be automatically erased. Then you can see how the '01 wiring that you have can be used with the heated seats. If you need more detail about the '04 seat's power supply from the power distribution center or the junction block I can likely get that to you as well.
No payment is needed, but thanks for the offer. I would appreciate a rating and nomination if what I get to you is helpful.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston