Chrysler Repair/Follow up to the airbag lamp lit on a 2002 300M.

2002 Chrysler 300M, 3.5L airbag lamp lit.
I used my Genisys Evo to pull the codes.
I'm out of the state 'leaf peeping' with my better half (I found a desktop in the hotel). When I get back I can (starting on the 19th of October) I can post the exact code(s) as they are displayed. I think they are related to the right side passenger seat airbag.
I also have the OEM FSM's and was having an issue locating information other than the location of the airbag(s) and control module(s). Maybe there can be some help pointing me to the correct manual, chapter, and page.
Thank you.

Hi Paul,
Yes, it sounds like you are equipped to go further. Once I know the code names I can share the information about what the step-by-step procedure is to deal with it. That along with the wiring diagrams and the FSM you have will be able to correct this.
Thanks for the kind rating and the nomination.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).