Chrysler Repair/front wiring harness color codes: '99 LX

Question
I have a 1999 Chrysler Concorde LXI with a 3.7 engine, I believe but my question is a simple one. The main wiring harness in the front has a 5 wire plug in port with the following colors ... green, black, tan, black with a yellow strip and blue. The sub harness or the directional harness has all the wires except the blue, what is the blue wire for and where does that need to be tied in to on the sub harness with 4 wires and none are blue? I do not have this 4 wire plug and I am trying to hard wire so my front directional lights will work, the rear directionals do work. Thank you so for your time and knowledge.

Ed

Answer
Hi Edward,
Sorry for the delay in responding as I just found your question in the "pool" to which it had been referred today by Kevin.
I have the '99 wiring diagrams and have examined the turn signal circuits. I have found 4 of 5 of the wire colors that you listed but I don't understand what you mean by the "main wiring harness in the front with a 5 wire plug in port". What is the color of the plug material, does it have only 5 pins (or 6 with one not in use) and can you describe its location in greater detail? Similarly, color, number of pins and location, for the 4 wire plug, and what you mean by 'sub harness'?
Are these plugs apparently disconnected from their sockets but you can not find them?
The light green wire may be carrying pulsing 12v from the turn signal switch when "left" is requested, while the tan wire may similarly be carrying 12v when the "right is requested.
The black is always a ground wire and in this case is for the turn signal bulbs. The black/yellow wires are Either the ground wires from the side marker lamps 0R could be carrying 12v from the park lamp relay when it is activated. So measure for both voltage and if none then check for it being shorted to ground to figure out which purpose it has. A don't find a blue wire on the wiring diagrams I looked at so that one remains unclear.
What is the history of this situation?
I think we can find the answer but I need more info.
Roland  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston