Chrysler Repair/'04 jeep grand Cherokee tack doesn't work and speedometer 10 miles off

Question
I have tried resetting battery that doesn't work

Answer
Hi Tara,
Check fuses 16 and 20 in the junction block under the dash. Then try turning the ignition key "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 3 seconds or less elapsed time. The watch the electronic vehicle information center to see if a four digit number preceded by a P or U appears. If so let me know what you find. Both the speedo and the odo signals come from the power control module which is the brain for the engine and it uses the signals for many things including the cluster. Because the engine is running properly I would believe that the signals are alright but that there is a problem internal to the cluster itself.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston