Chrysler Repair/2007 sebring

Question
Roland, I have a 2007 chrysler sebring. First the passenger front blinker went out, not the bulb. Two months later the headlight passenger side went out, not the bulb. I'm leaning to the TIPM but its expensive as a part and takes some time to replace. TIPM was a stupid idea especially when not protected from the elements. Can you think of anything else? You might realize I am mechanical by trade but a building engineer. I love fixing everything not specifically Mopars. These questions are for my families cars. My latest addition to the stable is a 2016 Dodge Journey Crossroads Plus AWD. Engineers run in our family. I am one and two more work for Mopar in Detroit. Love that Mopar is opening a plant for two cars in Saginaw.

Answer
Hi John,
Unfortunately the latest Sebring manual I have is for '06. It sounds like the '07 has a revised wiring situation so I am not able to review the possible causes. The TIPM is an abbreviation for totally integrated power module (which isn't in the '06, correct?)
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston